Do you involve volunteers?
Does your organisation involve volunteers?
GLV can help you recruit volunteers. GLV can connect you with your local Volunteer Centre. Volunteer Centres are a fantastic way for your organisation to link up with a volunteer who has the skills, enthusiasm and time to suit you. Find out more about your local Volunteer Centre.
GLV can help you access resources, expertise and training on managing volunteers. The Experts in Volunteering team are here to help volunteer involving organisations manage volunteers well, so they provide Londoners with fulfilling volunteering experiences. With a Development Worker in each of London’s sub-regions, Experts can provide:
- Free training on volunteer management topics
- Action learning sets: work-based problem solving in a supportive peer group of Volunteer Managers
- London’s Volunteer Management Charter – a public indication of commitment to excellent volunteer management
- Free Health Check: a tool for improving your work with volunteers
- Help on finding a consultant or trainer with particular expertise in volunteering
- Free sample policies, procedures and other resources